1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED x265 HEVC = problem?

Discussion in 'Software Support' started by wonderiuy, 14 May 2017.

1. wonderiuy

wonderiuy New Member

Hardware:
    Wetek
    Hello,
    I've recently purchased a Wetek Hub to replace my old Raspberry, due to the small factor of the first and the lack of HEVC support of the second.
    I have a Lightberry HD USB (with arduino) which worked flawlessly with the Rpi but i can't get it to work on Wetek Hub (at least during movies).
    I've installed the LibreElec 8.0.1 distro of Kodi which is 64bit aarch64.

As first attempt i have installed Hyperion using the HyperCon, feeded with the hyperion.config.json used previously with the only difference of the amlgrabber instead of the framegrabber.
    Not working.

So I uninstalled Hyperion usign the HyperCon and Installed Hyperion addon from LibreElec repo, feeded with the hyperion.config.json and the initial animation is playing well but...when a movie starts some led light up, still, not moving (greenish).
    I think that the problem is in the grabber (amlgrabber) since all the effects are working properly.
    I'm stuck and desperate. Is there any solution?
    Config attached

Attached Files:

Last edited: 15 May 2017
  2. wonderiuy

wonderiuy New Member

Hardware:
    Wetek
    I've discovered that the problem is only with x265 files. For all the rest Hyperion is working properly. Is there any know solution?

3. Starbix

Starbix Pukinator

Hardware:
    RPi1/Zero, RPi3, +Arduino
    execute this: echo 1 | tee /sys/module/amvdec_h265/parameters/double_write_mode

• Like Like x 1
  4. wonderiuy

wonderiuy New Member

Hardware:
    Wetek
    Thank you!!!!
    Nice! It worked! Will add it to autostart!

• Like Like x 1