1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RPi + LibreELEC Hyperion problem

Discussion in 'Software Support' started by harun, 20 September 2020.

1. harun

harun Member

Hardware:
    RPi3
    Hi buddys

Since some days I got problem with my hyperion on my rpi4 4gb

when I open a 1080p movie the leds are working but the display is going on black. Then the movie comes back all the time. And after that I see NO SIGNAL.

Till last week I had never issues with this. I installed hyperion by the hypercon.jar on my windows.

could somebody help me what to do???

many thanks

2. Paulchen-Panther

Paulchen-Panther Moderator Staff Member Developer

Hardware:
    RPi1/Zero, RPi3, 32/64bit, +Arduino, +nodeMCU/ESP8266
    This is a known problem. Wait or use RPi3 will help.

3. harun

harun Member

Hardware:
    RPi3
    But I am using this setup for long time. Just since some days last week this problem begins. Even the hypercon.jar is not here on the site. So there should be problems with that and also with hyperion in kodi.

4. Paulchen-Panther

Paulchen-Panther Moderator Staff Member Developer

Hardware:
    RPi1/Zero, RPi3, 32/64bit, +Arduino, +nodeMCU/ESP8266
    Please stop telling us anything. The RPi4 hasn't been around for a long time. And if that worked for you "for a long time", why not back it up?

5. harun

harun Member

Hardware:
    RPi3
    I mean this setup I used first on the RPI2 and after that on the pi 3B and now on the pi4.

So I tried what you said with hyperion.ng. Installation was succefull and also to create the leds total etc.
    When I open a picture to test the ambilight it works. But when I open a movie I get no signal even.

I think that there is an issue in my software of LE.