Hey guys .... I'm at my whits end. I've ordered several of the USB capture device that is linked all over the place, I've ordered one from eBay, and I've ordered 5 different ones from amazon. They all literally show up as the same device, lsusb: "534d:0021" Some have UTVF007 on their chip, others are counterfeit, or have different chipsets. None have worked. I'm using a Raspberry Pi 3, I've tried RasPlex, LibreElec, OSMC, RaspberryOS, etc ... nothing changes between the OS's. I have max_usb_current=1 set in boot.txt I also seem to be fighting with a faulty APA102 LED strip .... everything seems to point to the first LED being bad or something, I have to experiment more with them.