1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REQUEST Visualization according to the music

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by update.freak, 27 December 2019.

1. update.freak

update.freak New Member

Hardware:
    RPi3
    Hello everybody,

it would be great if a visualization could be added according to the music (either under LibreELEC RPi3 or Raspbian RPi3).
    I would imagine it as shown in this video:

2. TPmodding

TPmodding Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hardware:
    RPi1/Zero, RPi2, RPi3, +Arduino, +nodeMCU/ESP8266
    This is made with an Line-In...everyone want this, but no one helps us coding...so we also have to wait :p

3. Zenairo

Zenairo New Member

Hardware:
    RPi3, +PhilipsHue
    I've begun working on this.

I'm aiming to get the audio from the Composite->USB capture device most people already have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X42H9VZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I can grab audio from it using Audacity on my RPi4 so I'm going to look at how that is accomplished.

Wanting to use the exact effects from Vu Meter. Essentially porting the code to fit Hyperion.

I'm a Java/C# software engineer so this isn't my usual, my C++ is sloppy and my understanding of the web interface Hyperion NG uses is rudimentary.

If anyone has insight please share, I'd like info on how most of the other developers here configure their build environment for rapid testing etc. Going to continue reading over the forums, thanks! :)

Last edited: 24 April 2020
    • Like Like x 3